I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I AIN'T GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE FROM....

angry

LIST WHAT OR WHOM YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE ANY CRAP FROM ANYMORE!!!  AND BUMP UP TO KEEP IT GOING?

I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE ANY MORE CRAP FROM MY X HAS-BIN - OR MY BABY ADULT SON!!! YEAH!!

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 5:51 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• the guy that sodded our lawn..or the previous owners, idk who to be mad at.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:53 PM on May. 5, 2011

• From my son's father and i don't have enough time to list all the shitty things that has done to his poor son and how mad it makes me to have to fix every traumatizing thing he does to him!!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 5:55 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm so tired of my family thinking my car is a taxi cab, and I'm the cab driver.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 5:57 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Not really mad as hell but annoyed with idiots who misunderstand a simple question. There should really be an IQ question everytime you log on here so we can weed out the morons.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:58 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm done taking crap from my mom and my brother!
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 6:00 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm lucky I guess,. I couldn't think of anyone lol!~ how about i be mad as hell for all of you guys. lol!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 6:07 PM on May. 5, 2011

• MAXMOM11807 

I'm mad as Heck cause your mad at Cafe Mom's and didn't answer the question, Duh?  LOL!!!!

csjoy1

Comment by csjoy1 (original poster) at 6:14 PM on May. 5, 2011

• The guy across the street with the annoying car alarm that goes off every morning around daybreak! Get a rooster a-hole! LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 6:17 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm not going to take my Monster-In-Law's snarky comments about how I'm raising my daughter anymore! She's MY kid and I'm going to raise her the way I see fit! That means I'm not going to force her to make her bed every morning, I'm not going to put her in stockings everytime we go to church, it's 90 freaking degrees outside! I'm not going to make her eat a vegetable for every single freaking meal! Get off my back! Maybe if you had raised YOUR children a little bit better I would take some of what you have to say to heart but since I know that your 28 yr old alcholic son is still living with you and robbing you blind I think maybe you should worry more about that instead of if my daughter is going to preschool or not!

OMG I feel SO much better! Thankyou! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:19 PM on May. 5, 2011

• 2 freaking canadian investors that got me going with this company and pulled out 2 months after....granted they took the investment and left me with only bills and no investment!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 6:25 PM on May. 5, 2011