Hypertension

Found out recently that i had preeclampsia (spelling? went undiagonised during my pregnancy, and after pregnancy) which after you deleiver is called hypertension. It has teken 3 months for the idiots to figure this out, after me complaining of horrible headaches!!!! That pretty much have taken over every aspect of my life.. now having horrible headaches and high blood pressure.. now being treated with propratnol, which doesn't seem to be working worth a shit!!!!
I sit here and thank god that my baby girl was born healthy even though she was born early and born so small which explains why she was born so small.. and her apgar scor was so low.. ya know the stupid doctors sat there and treated me like shit in the hospital like i did something wrong during my pregnancy. which i did everything right, was very healthy down to my diet and exercise.

My question is to other moms is if you have been treated with hypertention what medications have yiu been treated with? I have read in other moms blogs with change in diet which i have changed and exercise along with propratnol.. tyhat the migraines should go away with a good migraine medication???? (which the idiot doctor didn't prescribe!!!!).. i am soooo tired of my head hurting, and not being able to sleep, the buzzing in my head won't go away along with the ringing in my ears through out the day!

BobbieJo286

Asked by BobbieJo286 at 6:00 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Health

• Thank y ou to whom ever answered this, i found the site and signed up... and have a doc appt in the am.. looks like i will be going very armed with the info i needed!!!! again thank you soooo much anonymous!!!!!!
    BobbieJo286

Comment by BobbieJo286 (original poster) at 6:45 PM on May. 5, 2011