I dont know what to get my mom for mothers day!!! Help!

My mom is in her mid 40s super awesome and laid back. This year we are going as a family to take a day trip up Falls Creek to have a picnic, drive around searching for camping spots and a place to spread my grandmothers ashes. I plan to get her a card and flowers, but I want to get her a gift as well! But Im not really sure what to get. I want to be able to give it her while we are having the picnic... any ideas?! Thanks!!

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 6:02 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Shopping

• I got my mother a silver charm bracelet with my brother and my birthstones with hers in the middle
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 6:05 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Look money is tight for me right now being that Mother's Day fell right during the week of my mortgage being due, so mom asked me to bake her my four layer chocolate strawberry shortcake with homemade whipped topping. She truly love it, and it'll all be hers, no sharing. Go to a local bakery and pick up a nice Mother's Day cake with a card and balloon, she'll love it.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:07 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm sure whatever you decide, your mom would greatly appreciate it.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:09 PM on May. 5, 2011

• A few years ago I gave my mom a gift that is still being used today. I bought a clay pot, and had my daughter who was 4, put her handprints all over it. I just got several little bottles of acryllic paint and dipped her little hands in each color, then she put them on the pot.I put the date and year on it, and put flowers, and potting soil in it, I guess you could put a coat of varathane on it, but the one we made is doing fine w/o it.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 6:11 PM on May. 5, 2011

• You could give her a book, bath salts, or a nice robe so she can relax :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 6:26 PM on May. 5, 2011

• pretty angle to watch over her say u love her
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 9:26 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Write her a letter. Go through your photos and put together an album. It doesn't have to be a big one. Like a brag book she can put in her purse and carry with her.
    swizzleday

Answer by swizzleday at 9:37 AM on May. 6, 2011

• a simple necklace she can wear close to her heart.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:16 AM on May. 8, 2011