What is with Red Bull lately? Or is it just me?

I used to drink it daily. Lately, I can't even seem to get thru a half of a can. Even then, it seems to give me a head rush. I get light headed when I stand, but also I have a pounding sensation in my head. It did this last week and I attributed it to the Red Bull, so I quit drinking it. I did not have any symptoms like that again... Today, I had probably not even 5 drinks and it started again. Did they change the ingredients? Anyone have anything similar lately?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 6:05 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I do not know. I have not drank red bull since becoming pregnant.. so its been like 7 months! :) It might not be the red bull, but maybe your body is changing and cannot really handle the caffeine. Also, make sure you are eating before you drink that stuff to :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:53 PM on May. 5, 2011

• your probably immune to it
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 6:05 PM on May. 5, 2011

• No, I don't think so. I used to, meaning about four years ago, drink one daily. I haven't within that time frame, just occasionally. That's why I am wondering if they changed something, or maybe I'm just getting old....
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 6:09 PM on May. 5, 2011