Now that you're closer to your due date are excited???

I know that I am!!!But I'm gonna miss him being with me all the time

prdVirgobby

Asked by prdVirgobby at 6:09 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have like 44 days to go and I am SO beyond excited...I'm ready to meet the new man in my life lol...and don't tell him I said this but I'm also ready to get him the hell out of my stomach! lol...I mean I've enjoyed his company and everything but he's sucking all the life out of me and keeps kicking me in my bladder lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:13 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I am getting excited, but Im also getting really nervous!! I dont think I will miss being pregnant though!! I cannot wait to get my body back, I have really taken bending for granted!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:13 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Yes! I cant wait to get this little guy outta there! I cant wait to meet and to hold him, especially since this is my first.
    Love1988

Answer by Love1988 at 10:09 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I am excited to get this little guy out of me! Thats for sure. I am so done being pregnant, I know I'll miss him being so close and stuff, but gosh...screw being pregnant. I feel like a starving beached whale.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 1:52 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I have 8 weeks left and I cannot wait to pop! lol. He is my first and as much as i know ill miss feeling him move and everything I cannot wait to get back to my skinny self, but even more so, I cannot wait to see what he looks like and hold him. I am so excited I wish I would just go into labor right now but I know he has to stay in there a little longer.. :[
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 3:49 PM on May. 6, 2011

• yea well u & he will be closer after he here congrations
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 5:02 PM on May. 6, 2011