AF is a "B"!! ~and warm fuzzies ;-)

Oh well, AF is showing up again... Month 11 of TTC #2, here we go! Either way, this coming week holds Mother's Day, my B-day and my sweet little boy's 2nd B-day so there is a lot to keep my mind busy!

I just want to say best wishes to the rest of you for BFP's this month!! Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. It is pretty amazing for total strangers to take time out of your busy lives to comment on posts and think about others,despite your own struggle. I know that this journey can be long and trying, but I know once it's over, the hardship will all be forgotten and replaced with joy!

Happy Mother's Day to each of you, whether your babies are in Heaven, your arms, or your hopes!

praying4baby985

Asked by praying4baby985 at 6:22 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm sorry honey just keep your head up God must have something special in mind for you!
    cmwillo

Answer by cmwillo at 10:05 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I believe that! Thank you ;-)
    praying4baby985

Comment by praying4baby985 (original poster) at 10:42 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm so sorry... i hope the best of luck everyday (BFP) and for a bundle of joy..
    don't give up!
    steph_twins

Answer by steph_twins at 4:09 PM on May. 6, 2011

• happy mothers day to u
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 10:45 AM on May. 7, 2011