What is ur theory about ex's on facebook??

do u or ur husband have ex boyfriends as friends on facebook? does the fact if u had sex with that person change ur answer any???

carol00

Asked by carol00 at 6:33 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• No. Stay away from them.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:34 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I think an ex is an ex for a reason, unless they share a child(ren) together, there really is no need for that much contact, unless they have chosen to be friends, than the husband/wife can introduce and share that friendship together.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:34 PM on May. 5, 2011

• i do and he does but we have a very open realtionship and i don't get hung up on that. But i don't judge anyone that does either. i guess it just depends on your comfortablity with it.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 6:36 PM on May. 5, 2011

• My boyfriend has all his ex girlfriends and his ex wife on his facebook. I have two exs from high school. I don't find it to be a big deal. He is with me, not them. I know that I have mine on there to just catch up once in awhile, see how their lives are going. Nothing more. And I expect that he does the same. His ex wife is also on my facebook as she was a really good friend of mine in high school. Shes married. As for his other exs, I dont think to much about it. I used to get jealous until I realized that I was just wasting my energy. If Im not up to anything, then why should I assume he is?
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:40 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I do and Hubby does too. I was ok with it until last week when the dumb ass forgot to log out ( typical male) and I saw that there was an open chat with her with 287 replies between them....ugh! I rather not even open that can of worms!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 6:41 PM on May. 5, 2011

• My stbxh will never be my friend ever again. He is blocked from even seeing my facebook page and that is how it will stay. I do have an ex boyfriend on my facebook page but we were never serious. We were always better friends than anything else so that is what we stayed.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 6:53 PM on May. 5, 2011

• my dh does not have a facebook..i have a few exes if you want to consider them that..they were more like puppy love..lol. i didnt have sex with them or anything. they were middle school bfs. i don't have anyone on my facebook that i've had a sexual relationship with though. i had one guy at one time and i guess his wife couldnt handle that i was his highschool sweetheart and she made him delete his facebook all together after she saw i commented on how cute their baby was.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:54 PM on May. 5, 2011

• My feeling is that if you still have strong emotions, you probably shouldn't friend them on Facebook. Otherwise, they're old friends that you slept with.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:03 PM on May. 5, 2011

• No I don't and DH doesn't have a FB or any other social network site. I don't because I can't see how having them as friends could contribute anything positive to my marriage.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 7:07 PM on May. 5, 2011

• 1st thanks for all the comments, i heard all of them and they made me think, my facebook ex was my first love we did not have sex, and we chat now .... my husband has a few of his ex's on the site and these are ppl he did have sex with, i dont know how many he talks to. my husband had an affair a few years back and it had nothingt to do with facebook, i have a suspison that the woman he had an affair with is still on his site, not 100% sure, i dont ask him to delete his ex's cause i have no intention of deleting mine because he is a great friend..... so im not sure what to do now about the affair woman?? do i ask and if i do im not sure i could handle the answer espicaly if hes says shes just a friend and doesnt want to delete her unless i delete my ex boyfriend......... too many questions!!!
    carol00

Comment by carol00 (original poster) at 7:59 PM on May. 5, 2011