6 weeks pregnant and my incision scar from previous c section itches like crazy!

Anyone else have this happen? Its driving me crazy. My belly wouldnt be stretching out already would it?

jmgblair10

Asked by jmgblair10 at 6:38 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was itchy from stretching. Keep moisturizing it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:40 PM on May. 5, 2011

• You should talk to your doctor about this. You could also use cream or viamin E cream over the previous scar. That would keep it lubricated or cocoa cream.

Scars do itc. There are also scars that get extra scars on them. You want to make sure there is no internal problemw ith the scar but I think it is just pulling a bit and needs to be creamed to be moistened. Peraps a lanolin if you are not allergic. Doctor could suggest something too.
    Sweet_Carol_126

Answer by Sweet_Carol_126 at 6:56 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Same experience . . mompam has the answer! Find a non-irritating moisturizer and make sure to get the Section scar the same time every day that you get the rest of your stretching belly. That should help.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:57 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I have breast reduction scars (from six years ago) that are itching and twinging like they did when they were healing.
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 10:06 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Yea, my scar itched badly when I was pregnant again. It's normal :)
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 3:09 AM on May. 8, 2011