The horror!

What do your kids do in public that embarasses the crap out of you? My daughter is going through a wedgie phase.... sigh*

Jaliceawrites

Asked by Jaliceawrites at 6:43 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My 6 yr old always has gas, so when we are out, If he farts, he starts laughing uncontrollably, then his 4 year brother gets in on the act and yells "He farted!" then the laughing makes my 6 year old fart more...oh the joys of having boys!

nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 6:49 PM on May. 5, 2011

• OMG! My daughter talks SO FREAKING LOUD!!! I've even had her ears checked! lol I don't know why she has to talk so loud, it's really embarrassing lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:44 PM on May. 5, 2011

• My son likes to run around the grocery store, he is almost 2 but dang he's fast!!!! I look like a fool chasing after him lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:45 PM on May. 5, 2011

• my 2 year old boy has started licking..everything and anyone! ugh it is so gross...maybe he does it because the dog does it
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 6:50 PM on May. 5, 2011

• My son who is 2 is a real ladies man so being such a ladies man goes around grabbing women and if is in the cart and can't get their butts he goes for their boobs..........not matter what I say or do he keeps doing it.....omg I wanna die....what to do
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 6:59 PM on May. 5, 2011

• my daughter likes to lift her shirt above her head lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 2:04 PM on May. 6, 2011

• ahaha nmmama09, that is hlarious!sidesplittinglaughter

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:53 PM on May. 5, 2011

• The boys have decided to follow in their father's footsteps and lose their fingers in their noses. UGH!
    Anonymous