I need help with working at home

i'am disabled and money is so tight...please help me

nilsa1963

Asked by nilsa1963 at 6:47 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• I am going to send you a friend request. We are about to eat dinner, but once I am done come find me on chat! I would love to help you!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 6:54 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:25 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Are you looking for a job or business?

I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,but you can do parties if you like, no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check and yes it has help to pay for extra things we need and on our tax refund!!:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership

Have a beautiful day!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Business
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:42 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I have great home business, send me a message and i will give you the details...
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 10:44 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Hi. I have a wonderful thing for you to look at. This will not only make you money (you do need to work for it), but it will also help you with your finances. Get back with me if you would like to talk. Go to www.15708640118.com and let me know what you think.
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 10:07 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Have you thought about eBay? That's a great one for making quick and easy money!  I also blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  If you are interested, you can read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:41 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:30 AM on May. 8, 2011

• I am a sales Consultant for Brown Bag Party. We offer high quality Spa products, Massage oils & tools, Lingerie, Novelty items and Adult toys. Although I travel to do my parties... most of my work is done from my home office. I only do parties on Saturday evenings though. I make 50% commission and make my own schedule. It is a fun way to meet new people and make some extra cash! there is a start up cost. but if you email me... or call me, i can tell you how to get a large percent of the fee reduced!

For more information on joining my team please
    visit my website BrownBagParty.com/NaughtyNatasha
    814-521-1417
    NAUGHTYnatasha

Answer by NAUGHTYnatasha at 4:49 PM on May. 9, 2011