Going to the hospital at 6am to be induced!!!

Still feel like i have a million things to do and not sure what to do. I want to clean my bathrooms and mop and dust but i am so tired and just want to shower, dry my hair and paint my toenails...... so many emotions!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Have hubby clean while you relax and pamper yourself :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:13 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:03 PM on May. 5, 2011

• don't do anything, you have a lot of work ahead of you :) go curl up in bed and watch movies until you fall asleep (hopefully you can get some tonight) and it's time to go! congrats!!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:05 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Most important is get a really good nights sleep (it's hard I know). Relax & enjoy some quiet time! Best wishes!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:06 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Good luck and relax.....it'll help you tomorrow. When I was induced at 6am with my son I didn't have him until 9:30pm, via c-section...it was a very long day of labor
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:07 PM on May. 5, 2011

• CONGRAT'S!!! Get as much sleep as you can it might be the last night of interrupted sleep you get.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 7:09 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Congratulations! I wish you all the best. Now is the time to pamper yourself because you are going to be working so hard in the morning. Make sure to post some baby pics!
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 7:11 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Good luck!! It may be a long day...I went to the hospital for an induction at 6pm on a Sunday night...I didn't have my baby until noon the next day. Ask if you can eat a little bit, or at least drink some chicken broth. You'll need your strength. Also, if they allow it, ask if you can walk the halls instead of just laying in bed while laboring. I was so weak from hunger and intense labor pains that I didn't feel much like walking.
    Anonymous

• I had three inductions good luck get your rest now while you can mama!
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 8:57 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I think I got too relaxed lol now I am sitting here letting my hair air dry (yikes) I thought with the plenty of warning i should look at least like i tried too look decent - i don't think that's happening lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:01 PM on May. 5, 2011