When did you find out gender?? ultrasound tomorrow!!!!!

so tomorrow i go in to get an ultrasound i will be 14 weeks and 6 days, ive googled a bunch of crap about it and apparently a lot of women find out this early... have any of you found out at or before 15 weeks and was it a boy or girl and did it turn out to be accurate??

mbright3747

Asked by mbright3747 at 7:08 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The sex organs look exactly the same up until about 14 weeks....so a girl will look like she has a penis still at this point, so that's kinda early to know for sure....the earliest i've had an ultrasound and been able to see the sex was 16 weeks
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:11 PM on May. 5, 2011

• yea but they say boy parts will pretty much point straight up and girl parts are like parallel to the body to the ultrasound tech will usually know?? idk but i sure hope they can find out!! i guess no matter what they say a part of me wont be sure till my 20 week scan lol id just like to see what they say...
    mbright3747

Comment by mbright3747 (original poster) at 7:13 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I didn't find out until 19 weeks and 1 day. My OB said he didn't want to waste the money & me having to deal w the disappointment trying to find out before then. lol
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 7:15 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I was 18 weeks when I found out that I am having a girl :) Good luck!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:51 PM on May. 5, 2011

• My doctor didn't tell me until I was 24 weeks. I'm having a boy. My friend found out she was having a girl at 13 weeks. I figure the doctor was just waiting to confirm the gender because maybe he wanted it to develop more so he could be more sure I was having a boy.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 1:42 AM on May. 6, 2011

• look if u are having lots of bumps break outs &been throwing up girl not sick & no break out boy or heart beat high girl low boy cravings sweet girl sometimes u can find out sex of baby yea dr right
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 4:59 PM on May. 6, 2011