Have you ever HATED life so much u cry everyday?

idk what to do any more. my life just sucks. theres NOTHING in my life i feel is making me happy. Yes i love my children more then anything but i feel like im a horrible mother so i rather them go be with my parents so their happy. I dont like for my kids to see me cry all the time bc it makes them upset. I try to make changes but once i do something else goes wrong. Any time i do something theres always someone to say i shouldnt have done that. i should have done it "this" way. The people who i thought were my friends arent really i over heard one of them talkin about me. The people who i should be able to talk to about anything turned their back to me bc they hate my bf. I cant talk to my parents bc they turn it around and make it my fault. i dont know what to do any more. im so tired of being unhappy so tired of being alone. The 2 closes friends i have work and go to school so we only talk here and there. I started feeling this way slowly and now its just too much for me to handle im going crazy feeling like this. I sit here by myself thinkin by myself. My family thinks just bc they helped me out i cant get mad over anything and they can run over me. How horrible would it make you feel if your own sisters put you (8 months preg) and your 1` yr old daughter in a motel instead of letting u stay with them? How horrible would it make you feel if you know you did things for ppl and offered to help them but they turned around and lied about u and said you never help. I dont get what is so wrong with me that no one want to have anything to do with me. I had a decent paying job i got myself a place to stay i got myself a car and i pay my bills w/o child support. Or any government assistants and when i finally got it to where i was happy i could do that for my kids people started to talk down to me. i just want to be happy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Health

• i know how you feel..... my whole world is falling down around me right now..... and everyone wants to help except the ONE person i need...... i just want to die. i feel so worthless and unwanted. sorry this is no help..... ur not alone though
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 7:33 PM on May. 5, 2011

• im so tired of cryin of being so unhappy i really dont know what to do.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:35 PM on May. 5, 2011

• "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

I am so sorry that you feel this way. I think it is important to take a step back, and try to just view your life. There HAS to be something, no matter how small it is, that makes you happy. Be it a sunny day, kittens, a funny sounding cackle, etc. Your life will always be as you make it. It sounds like you have some people in your life that are making you feel down. Get a new family, get new friends. Get some vitamin D. When you are feeling small, remember that the world would not be the same if you had never been here!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:36 PM on May. 5, 2011

• No but I love someone so much that I cry everyday.
    Anonymous

• One of things I tell myself when I am feeling like that is:

"In the end, God, it is just you and me."

That means that you have the stregth inside of you to be as strong as you need to be for you and your children to pick yourself up and dig yourself out of that hole. That means that all of those people who are hurting your heart right now are not important. You, your love, and your kids. That is where the strength is.

And that strength you have is soooooo strong, that NOBODY can stop you, mama! Nobody can stop you from succeeding, progressing, growing, being happy, being strong, being the best mommy you can be! Noone.

Bend down, pick yourself up from your bootstraps and show this world what you've got!

Hugs hugs hugs
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:54 PM on May. 5, 2011

• hugs

If you ever need a person to listen or talk to, look me up.

wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 7:59 PM on May. 5, 2011

• If you don't like the way your bed is made, get up & remake it.

believe it or not, but you have a choice in the way you feel. You're allowing yourself to feel that way & it's kind of selfish. I personally think you need to see help with a psychologist. It's not normal to feel the way you do. Life is awesome, it all depends on your outlook....you're sitting there focusing on the negative when you probably have so much positive in your life that you are letting pass by.

Do some yoga & meditation & try loving yourself a bit more & forgiving yourself. Don't miss time with your children, that will make you guilty later on in life. You might need some medication to get over this.....

how old are you?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:07 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I take a lot of comfort in "the way things are today are not the way things will always be". It helps knowing that soon things will be different.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:08 PM on May. 5, 2011

• For the past few months I was living my greatest nightmare. I stayed at a job instead of taking a new and unclear new position. I don't know that either job would really prove better for me, but staying with the job, I was deliberately trying to leave was a huge mistake. The past several weeks I went to work in tears, cried at work and left work and cried. My manager was being supported by HR who was a friend of the owner and I guess they felt threatened by my assurance and confidence in new business and technological knowledge. I was so glad I did not completely hand over all the business plans and ideas before I finally left.
    I know I am strapped for cash and my teenage (senior in high school) son is completely resentful of my "selfish" decision to leave in order to save my sanity.
    To sum it up, I still can't talk to anyone about the job without crying, it hurt to be so humiliated at work everyday in front of people.
    SINRAevents

Answer by SINRAevents at 8:09 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I would suggest therapy. My family blames crap on my like my sister's bankruptcy-go figure how I'm responsible for that! And ANY time I tell them I feel a little down my mom shoots back with "Well, it's your own damn fault. Obviously there is something wrong with YOU because it sure as hell isn't me or your sisters." Needless to say, I dumped the family, got therapy, met a kick-ass man and life totally rocks!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:11 PM on May. 5, 2011