2 and 1 yo boys

Are there any hobbies or things that i can do with them that will help with learning something.

afarmer

Asked by afarmer at 7:38 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• All play is learning.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 7:40 PM on May. 5, 2011

• There is a series of sensory books my son loves them. Like for example on of them is about a little girl that cant find her bow or something and each page has different textured bows for him to touch and feel. Really simple words, short, fun and best of all they are board books so no worries of torn pages.
    Newfie_Mom

Answer by Newfie_Mom at 7:46 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Go to the library for Toddler Playtime if your Library offers it. They do crafts & free play, puppet shows etc. Then let them take out books on things they are interested in like animals or Thomas the Train & you can take out Phonics DVD's & other learning DVD's. My Son LOVES the library.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:47 PM on May. 5, 2011

• nice ill have to look for them. ive been thinking about trying to get my oldest son into gardening but im sure
    afarmer

Comment by afarmer (original poster) at 7:50 PM on May. 5, 2011