How to make bubbles last longer in the tub for the kids?

I have my babies playing right now but I can hear them saying the bubbles are leaving us so the other is crying for more bubbles... Heck I did put a half of Mr. Bubbles in the tub and it says to put 2 caps of it...wtf?
So mommies how do you make your bubbles last for the kids at least a good hour :/ I can see and here them where I am so it's not like they are alone and the tub is only 3 inches full.
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• feed them beans. heheh.. I say dish soap is your best bet
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 10:06 PM on May. 5, 2011

• lol the water wouldn't stay warm for a hour anyway, but i had better luck with the elmo bubbles than the mr. bubbles ones. they also smelled good. i had a hard time rinsing them out of the tub when bath time was over. i always put more then they say on the bottle too lol. i am not sure if they would last a hour...i don't give them that long of a bath (but they do last 1/2 hour)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:07 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Mr. Bubbles do NOT work good. Growing up, we were really poor and let me tell you, dishsoap works awesome and lasts a long time!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:20 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Johnsons and Johnsons makes a bubble bath, it comes in a blue bottle. It makes a lot of bubbles and it lasts a long time. It is also then good for washing.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 8:26 PM on May. 5, 2011