So sad

So i just found out that my dad has a heart blockage and it is making its way to his lungs and stuff...how long do people usually live with this sort of thing...he already has so many trouble incluseing a rare blood disorder and a spleen that is that size of a basket ball (only suppose to be the size of a baseball) and dr's wont opperate because he will die ont eh operating table....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Health

• I'm so sorry! I'm assuming he's in the hospotal right? If so, he'll be treated with anti-coaugulants (blood thinners) and hopefully this will help. How old is your dad?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:40 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm really sorry to hear that.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:40 PM on May. 5, 2011

• It can depend on any number of things. I would spend as much time with him as you can. He probably won't make it long.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 8:41 PM on May. 5, 2011

• yes he is in the hospital..he has been sick for 3 years now....with constant mini strokes. He is 54
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:42 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I do know that they will do all that they can for him and try to keep him comfortable. He is young, maybe he will heal some do.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 8:45 PM on May. 5, 2011

• He's so young!!! I'm 52! Don't give up on him, just be with him.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:46 PM on May. 5, 2011