I receive a job offer as a Recruitment Services Coordinator.... the offered me a salary offer of $11.oo per hr. from my work experience and my associates degree.... i graduated this pass tuesdays with my bachelors.... how much more do you think they will raise the hourly pay since now i have my bachelors degree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• I hope for you that they increase it a whole bunch, but I imagine in the current job market you will probably not see much more than what they've already offered until you've been there a while.
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 9:44 PM on May. 5, 2011

• $1.00, but I'm hoping its much much more for you.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:48 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Well, if you were just hired then they knew you were about to graduate, right? So, nothing more. Just having a larger degree doesn't necessarily mean more money. If that is what the position pays, there is a good chance they won't raise it at all. A larger degree does help get the job though.

Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 9:50 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Get SPHR certification, and get a job paying $50,000+

Answer by rkoloms at 5:31 AM on May. 8, 2011