HELP!!

MY PERIOD IS IN 12 DAYS,I'M CONCERN BECAUSE I'VE BEEN HAVING ALOT OF INCREASE VAGINAL DISCHARGE IN THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS,MY BREAST FEEL A LITTLE SORE AND TODAY AT ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO I WAS MAKING A GRILLED CHEESE OUT OF NO WHERE I HAD TO RUN TO THE BATHROOM TO VOMIT,IT WAS SO WEIRD.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT'S TO EARLY TO FEEL PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS,HAS ANYONE BEEN THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND WAS ACTUALLY PREGNANT?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you are probably ovulating.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 9:46 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I had symptoms from the moment i concieved I think...LOL!could be.Plus I had my period the 1st month each time so you could be...
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 9:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• It's way too early to tell. You could just have a stomach bug. All of those symptoms can be explained by either PMS or the flu. Just be patient and wait until a week AFTER you should have gotten your period.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Well seeing how you are right at your ovulation time if you have normal periods it might just be that. However the vomiting thing. Making breakfast. Breakfast has been known to have an affect like that on quite a few pregnant women. Especially bacon...It's the smell...Idk. I've heard a lot of women get sick when they smell breakfast. Wait until your period is due. If you miss it take a test.
    Anonymous

• Oh sorry I thought you said you were making breakfast lol.
    Anonymous

• I had pregnancy symptoms from the time I ovulated/conceived. About 2 wks later I found out I was pregnant...Go figure. It's possible that you are very sensitive to the hormones, but what sucks is that you have to wait a couple weeks to know for sure. Even by blood test.... Good luck, honey!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• oh hunny its probably pregnancy i got sick to the smell of baby food i was feeding my nefew for a year and it happened to me just like that. and i was deff pregnant. but take a test anyways. if its negative take another the first day of your missed period.
    amfnstf

Answer by amfnstf at 11:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2008