Need advice on "going down" adult content

I need to know how to give a good blow job. I have been told by an ex I am not any good and want to please my SO. I think I am intimidated and self concious and it is making me nervous to be down in that direction. Any advice would be great THX!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• And really...my husband says that there really isn't such a thing as a bad blow job. He said it's like pizza..even when it's bad, it's still pretty damn good, lol! Those guys that told you that are just weird...and ungrateful, haha!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:56 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Don't worry about suction. Use your tongue to swirl the head when you come up. Use your tongue to press him towards the top of your mouth. Don't worry about trying to take all of him into your mouth causing you to gag (mood killer). Use your hand for what you can't get into your mouth. The wetter (slobbery) the better. Use your tongue to learn what he feels like (similar to a blind person feeling a face to learn the shapes).
    Take your time and until you are comfortable, don't let him grab your head to guide you. You set the pace, depth.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:21 PM on May. 5, 2011

• you could look on the cosmopolitan website (i'm assuming they have back issues/articles on there). they have good tips.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:14 PM on May. 5, 2011

• u could ask current SO what he likes/to give you direction (might be a turnon for him, and would help you feel less insecure wondering am i doing okay?) like with sex mindset is huge, so trying to vary things up and pay attention to how he responds, try to enjoy it and get rid of feeling self concious. Other more specific tips: Vary speed/pressure, use your hand, vary tongue to full fledged etc.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 9:18 PM on May. 5, 2011

• no such thing as a bad bj as long as there is tongue movement. your x lied to make you feel incompetent

Answer by admckenzie at 9:18 PM on May. 5, 2011

• You need to find out how he likes it. My ex like it "soft" but my fiance likes it "aggressive". I was very intimidated too because I had only done it like 2 times in my life before I got with my current fiance.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:42 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Ok, this is way TMI, but I'm just gonna go for it. While it's in your mouth, swirl your tongue around. Another thing my husband tends to like is when I use my hand on the bottom part to stroke it. Another fun thing was using a sour apple squeeze pop. I'd squeeze it on him, then suck it off.

Omg, I am SO blushing right now, but there's no way to clean up what I was trying to say, lol!!!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:55 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Ask your man how he likes it. Then, you can find the book called, "Tickle His pickle"...it's great.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:56 PM on May. 5, 2011

• watch a porn...... learn from an "expert" lol.
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 9:17 PM on May. 5, 2011

• First you should relax and second only you can make your own technique You could try everything and decide what works for you. you could got to 100 sexual tips as well. also you try relaxing while you do it and well fake it until you make it.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:21 PM on May. 5, 2011