Answer brand pregnancy test

I took a answer brand pregnancy test last night and saw a very very very faint line so I took one this morning with my FMU and saw the same very faint line my question is shouldnt the line have been a little darker this morning its almost like I could see where the line was supposed to be if I was pregnant but would you be able to see that and has anyone else had this issue with this brand test

Christiansmom06

Asked by Christiansmom06 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Sorry I didn't take that test, but the one I did take the line was so faint I could barely see it! And I was, in fact pregnant.
    Lizamafers

Answer by Lizamafers at 9:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Mine did the same. It was very, very faint the first time I took it and I was pregnant.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I used that brand and it was clearly a positive. I do know, though, if you look hard enough and really want to see a second line your eyes will start to see one. It is part of being TTC crazy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Well usually its not dark at first. Your HCG levels should double every 48 hours so I would take another test in a day or two with your FMU again. So if you saw a line now it should definitely be visible by 2 days! GL!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 8:26 AM on Dec. 5, 2008