Update on husband status...

So, he almost decided to leave bc he couldn't stand hurting me. He realized that him leaving would hurt me more and the reality of what he was giving up finally hit him. We are planning on working this out. When they said for better or for worse....I really hope this was the "worse" part, bc this is about as bad as I can handle. I have faith that God will take care of it. Thank you to all of you who have kept us in prayers.

Kword

Asked by Kword at 9:20 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm glad that you two have decided to work it out =) Good luck with everything mama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:23 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Marriage is like a full time job.You have to keep working on it everyday.I'm glad to hear that you are both willing to work on your marriage,it will be so worth it.Wishing you the very best,and sending positive vibes.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 10:20 PM on May. 5, 2011

• If you truly love each other and want to be together, things always seem to work out. It is not always easy to be marrried, but it is work. Have you ever heard the saying, "THE COURSE of true love, never did run smooth." A saying that is so true, your 2 different personalities trying to love each other, get along with each other, it is work. Good Luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:55 PM on May. 5, 2011

• hang in there, its good you have faith, its all you need
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 11:25 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Thank you! I really have faith this will work. I know it won't be a walk in the park, but if we have each other to get each other through, we can make it through anything.
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 9:59 PM on May. 5, 2011