Slimmer body girdles and workouts

Will it do anything more if I workout on my eliptical wearing the girdle? Sorry I just got one and its tight but i only seem to look about 1 1/2 in less fat. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• You may not want to do that only because you body temperature will rise and sweat but it wont help you burn calories to burn fat. You may ruin the girdle too. try going to Modells or a sporting good store and get a sweat belt that is like rubber. They say those can be ineffective too but it can help shape your waistline.

Definatley get plenty of cardio to burn fat. Cardio is the only way to look slimmer! Good luck.
    MommyDimples

Answer by MommyDimples at 9:55 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I wear a spanx tank when I workout....not because it'll help with the workout but mainly to hold my large chest down during jumping jacks and other moves, lol
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:32 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Girdles or waist belts are a waste of money, and they will keep you from exercising properly. Focus on actually exercising with proper form and eating right. Save the girdle for under a slinky dress you'll finally fit into!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:59 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Won't it remind me that I cant over eat since its tight.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:40 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Are you eating like that while you're exercising?? Some people still overeat while wearing any of those. If it works for you to prevent overeating, great, but it won't do much for you while you're working out.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:13 PM on May. 6, 2011