Late period with a negative test... Am I pregnant??

ok girls so i had my last period april 7 and ever since my first child i have had the ussual 28 day cycle... 4 months ago we started trying again and 3 months ago i started getting ovulation bleeding each time i ovulated! this month i had my ovulation bleeding april 18th i was due for a period today and still havnt started ... 2 days ago i had sharp pain like cramping but it went away prty quick and hasnt come back yet... ( which ussualy i have terrable cramping the day before i start till the day i stop bleeding!) i took a test yesterday during mid day and another one this morning and was heart broken that it came up negative but im having all the same symptoms from my first pregnancy! and over all i feel prego... could i be prego and just dont have enough hormone change yet to have it come up in a pregnancy test??

Meanttobeamomma

Asked by Meanttobeamomma at 9:40 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It would have shown up on the test so its not a hormone problem. After you miss you period your hormone levels are high enough, it may have been a bad test.
    Love1988

Answer by Love1988 at 10:12 PM on May. 5, 2011

• if AF still doesnt visit you wait a week and test again in the morning. you should be using your FMU (first morning urine) to test. And if it still is negative and still no AF, it might be a good idea to call and make a dr appointment.
    mrspreggers14

Answer by mrspreggers14 at 11:14 PM on May. 5, 2011

• yes u could be go get frist response test take in ealier morrring
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 4:38 PM on May. 6, 2011