Orgasms adult content

OK I am over 30--been a victim of rape from age 3-11, gone to therapy for 10 years for it and have never had an orgasm during sex. Anyone else have the same problem? And what do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I never had one during sex until SO came along.

I could have one on my own with clitoral stimulation but not from sex.

Do you have them from masturbation? Only 25% of women have them from sex alone with no clitoral stimulation.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:50 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Well my SO works like overtime trying to make it happen....but it just doesn't.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:54 PM on May. 5, 2011

• It might not have anything to do with the abuse (and I'm very sorry that happened to you). 80% of women require direct clitoral stimulation in order to achieve orgasm. Have you tried stimulating your clitoris during sex?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:58 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I don't either and never have, I wish i would though. I can' even with clitoral stimulation
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 9:59 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Yeah, tried that. Gosh dang it sucks because I want to sooooo bad but can't. But the guy i'm with that i'm going to marry makes me feel comfortable with all that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:59 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Maybe you need to come up with a way to get your body to relax. I was sexual abused off and on from age 6 to 10 and I never orgasmed until my DH came along. Now, and I know people have trouble believeing this I have multiple orgasms everytime. That even if we have sex everyday! I just had to learn to relax my body and to be completely comfortable with him. He helped me by being sensative to my needs, massages and wine, and complaiments.
    Anonymous

• Just keep working on it. My best friend couldn't achieve orgasm at all until she bought a vibrator. She just needs a long time and a lot of stimulation. Have you tried toys at all?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:01 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I went years without having one during sex I can only have one now on top just takes the right movement and all that relaxtion is a must, keep at it and keep in mind you can have a fulfilling sex life without an orgasm maybe that will take off the pressure of trying to have one.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 10:29 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I never had an orgasm until my husband came along. I thought it wasn't even possible for me and was thinking of going to a doctor or something. But then I figured out that it was all about emotional connection.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:10 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Have you seen a doctor? It might be a physical problem, like hormones or blood flow or something.

I can only reach orgasm during oral sex, not intercourse. I'm okay with it but I would like to have an orgasm during intercourse, at least ONCE!!

Good luck to you, I hope you figure out what the problem is and can get the answers you are looking for!!
    Anonymous