Why No help? Even when my kids are sick? it is venting

SO all week i was trying so hard to get answers on why my boys were coughing so much to the point of throwing up, then not wanting to eat. On Wednesday we got the answer and it was Croupe, and they needed a shot of a steroide to help jump start it, and i think my older one needs the second dose.
Today i was home with the two of them by myself for 8hrs, having to give Tylenol, the Nebulizer, feeding them, making sure the oldest rest's after at least an hr of play, plus i babysat. While the kids were all napping, i went to a house to drop off more clothes at the rummage sale i am perticipating in and i stopped at a rummage sale on the way home to get booster seats. When my oldest son woke up i wanted to try him in the booster seat and see if i need to wait on it or if he can use it, he needs to wait a little while yet to fit in it. Then we took my husbands car and went out to rummage sale. We come back and i asked my husband nicely if he can get the booster seat out of the van and put the 5 point harnest back in. He goes u do it, i am busy. I said well i need to feed our 7month old, and give the boys a vapor bath, and get them ready for bed. He complains but does it.
then we get the boys ready for bed, i am trying to get my baby fed while my 3 year old is bouncing around distracting him. My husband finally comes up after 25mins. He brushes my oldest son's teeth and filler the dehumidifiers up. I am now giving my baby the nebulizer, and he was about to go down and i said while i try to feed baby again will u do the nebulizer on our 3 year old. He goes fine, does it for 5mins and says i am done, so i ended up doing it.
Is it too much to ask, i am not getting much sleep, running my ass for him and the kids, and i am trying to keep the house clean

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 9:52 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Thats crazy i would cuss my husband out.
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 10:16 PM on May. 5, 2011