4 yr old issues

How do I deal with 2 4yr old little girls, that spit in my face, bite me, smack me and punch for no reasons at times?

JohnsonFamily5

Asked by JohnsonFamily5 at 10:08 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• uh id be beating them ..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:11 PM on May. 5, 2011

• wow, if my dd ever did that, it would only be once. i'd whoop her butt and she'd know i meant business
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:11 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I would do that but, I just got done with CPS, and the last thing I need is for them to blow something out of proportion and say I am beating them. I gotta nip this in the butt, as I am having a baby in 10 weeks.
    JohnsonFamily5

Comment by JohnsonFamily5 (original poster) at 10:24 PM on May. 5, 2011

• wow, well i say do things alot different with the new baby, good luck idk what to tell you, my child only bit me once and hasn't done it again cuz i smacked her in the mouth
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:27 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Sounds like you need to let them know WHO IS THE BOSS? My DD bit me ONE TIME, I (lightly) bit her back and reiterated how it feels when you hurt other people. I dont believe in spanking usually, but with all that going on, I would try a little bit of everything until something worked. G'luck mom!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:30 PM on May. 5, 2011

• There's a difference between spanking and showing who's boss and beating them! If they're doing all of this to you I'd smack them in the mouth, do it back to them, or spank their little butts. Unfortunatly; they don't have baby bootcamp or even pre-school prison (LOL) but I'd lay down the rules and let them know that what they're doing is NOT acceptable.
    MomOfTwoAt19

Answer by MomOfTwoAt19 at 3:04 AM on May. 6, 2011