Would you believe a man if he said he hated porn and lesbians?

I find it very hard to believe. What man wouldn't want to see girl on girl action???

justme782

Asked by justme782 at 10:12 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't know. Being men are visual I would have to say no I don't believe. I think that men who say they don't like it is because their wife or S/O doesn't want them to look at that stuff. That's why so many men get BUSTED. They keep it under wraps so not to hear their partner complain. But I really do think all men like to look. It's only natural. Just because they look doesn't mean they would touch. It's a way of releasing. If they say they don't it's because they are appeasing their partner who doesn't like it. It's like blow jobs, they may say they don't like it but if it's done the right way they will and do. It's all part of sex. It's what turns a person on, but if they hear their partner say, oh I hate that, they shut down and have to hide it. Until they get caught. I also believe the partner is who helps bring that out. If they make them feel comfortable & that it's alright, they will admit to it.
    SnapIt

Answer by SnapIt at 10:06 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Ha ha. My man hates porn BUT I'll tell you a story. He was married when he was 19 (he's 46 now). His first wife came home with another chick and basically told him that she was going to have sex with this other chick and that he could watch. He sat there for a couple of minutes and then left because it didn't turn his crank. So, yeah, I can believe it.
    Anonymous

• I could believe it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:21 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I can believe it. Not all men are the same.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:05 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I would. My man doesn't like either.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:05 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I'd believe that he didn't like girl on girl (I dunno why guys like it anyway!) But, that he doesn't like any kind of porn? That just seems unlikely. If that's his story, believe him.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 10:52 PM on May. 5, 2011

• When my husband I first started having sex, he said that he couldn't even look at porn anymore because it felt like he was cheating on me. I can believe it to an extent, a man not liking porn is believable, because he may feel guilty, but a man not getting turned on by porn, I wouldn't believe it. My husband and I watch porn together now...it kinda sets the mood a little. Makes us feel a little odd though, lol.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 11:07 PM on May. 5, 2011

• No its in their nature
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:21 PM on May. 5, 2011

• My husband doesn't like either, our ex roommate was lesbian and he was turned off completely. We don't believe that either are right, for us or our children.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 11:49 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Yes, I would believe him. Not every many fits in the stereotype of loving porn and dreaming of girl on girl action. Many do... but definitely not all of them.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:23 AM on May. 6, 2011