I think my 4 yr old just called me fat! LOL

She just told me that I have big arms like her grandpa! I have man arms...I'm going to kill myself! lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 10:14 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lmao i'm not too sure i'm lookin forward to my kid bein 4 lol. i got a whole lot of parts for her to say the danrndest things about
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 10:18 PM on May. 5, 2011

• lol dont worry kids say the darnest things gotta love them!
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 10:17 PM on May. 5, 2011

• lol, my dd tells me i have a big fat booty all the time ( i have a big butt by dh likes it lol)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:15 PM on May. 5, 2011

• haha -- My 4-year-old DD said I must lie a lot "cos your nose is big like pinochio" -- Gotta love them!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:17 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I told my daughter it wasn't nice to tell people they are fat. So now she refers to fat as the F word. lol She doesn't know about the real F word yet.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 10:23 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I've been called fat too by my then 4 year old (what is it with that age? haha). I took her with me to the bathroom when we were at a restaurant and as I was pulling up my pants she goes 'ewww jen, you're fat' and I was just like aww snap. Not only is it a 'wtf' moment, but the bathroom had a couple other ladies in there and she practically yelled it. Now she's developing more of a filter from her brain to her mouth, but damn, kids don't sugarcoat things hahah.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:31 PM on May. 5, 2011

• My son drew a picture. It was a circle with 4 sticks coming out. He said it was a pic of me. :(
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:43 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Its hard to take kids personally. When I was little I thought my step mom was the biggest, fattest person in the world. Turns out she is 5'6" and only about 115 pounds lol
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:18 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Hugs. I can relate. When my daughter was 5, she raised up my shirt one day because she wanted to see my navel. She looked at my stomach and said, " OMG, Momma, you have the fat, ugly stomach." Need I say more......LOL
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 12:35 AM on May. 6, 2011