Where do you want to do or go for Mother's Day?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 10:19 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• i want to hang out with my mother :) my brother and i are going to cook dinner for her sunday and since it's my bday my dh is taking me out saturday
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:21 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm headed out for lunch. I'm hoping for a shower, ( the literal kind with soap and running water) something not always a guarantee in my world. A hot shower and the time to primp a bit is all I want.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 10:25 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I want to go to the lake our whole family gets together and we cook eat have a great day visiting and talking then we all play softball the "old" people againest the kids it's a great time and we all have fun those that don't play watch the young children and the game!!!! we're all happy !!!!
    traren

Answer by traren at 10:25 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Lunch at my favorite restaurant and quality time with the family.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 10:58 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Mass..my boys are altar serving
    Brunch at my favorite restaurant
    A snooze with my hound
    Grilled Marinated Tri-Tip for dinner..compliments of my hubby
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:21 PM on May. 5, 2011

• family get together to cook out and play games~
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 11:01 AM on May. 6, 2011

• My Mother's day starts today...Hubby made me reservations for mani/pedi after the kids goto school. Then tonight we are going out with some long time military friends. Tomorrow our friends are doing a Man-arty... All the men are cooking/bbqing and hosting a party for all us women/moms.. Kids are making desserts and decorations.... Then we have reservations for a champagne brunch at a fabulous restaurant... Then I am coming home and hoping the Alaska weather will allow some sun and fun for me to enjoy my deck and the mountain view!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:33 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Breakfast with my mom then hubby, the kids and I are heading to the coast for a late lunch. We'll take a walk on the beach... Dessert with my mom & siblings on the way home.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 6:43 PM on May. 6, 2011