How do I say enough is enough

my mil talked us into getting my sd into a beauty pagent and it was ok so we went to a few and she wins.... but now my sil has gone crazy about it and my mil entered my sd in one for 2 weeks from now because my sil sponsered it we said ok but now they told me that she entered her in a occ which means outfit of choice and we have to come up with a routine my sd is shy but she doesn't mind walking and modeling but as far as dancing goes it's just too much.... and I'm suppose to come up with something she can do!!!!
she's got a very short attention span and I'm lost!!!!! HELP!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Entertainment

• Tell them very politely, that this needs to be for your sd. She enjoys the walking, dressing up... Ect however the dancing is too far. Tell them as long as sd has fun, then it's ok, but she doesnt want to do the occ part and you are fine with that.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:24 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Go with BabyBugsmama's answer. I'm a little psycho when it comes to kids' pageants so I'd tell the in laws that I was going to change SD's name to JonBenet because pageants worked out so well for her. That might be perceived as biatchy.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 2:23 PM on May. 6, 2011