Ever design a room from sratch on paper and realize you r whole design has to be redone because of something major you did not thing about?

like plumbing or in my case a load bearing pole!!! i'm redesigning the basement into an apartment.. great idea, except... if i went with the designs i had i'd have a pole in the middle of either the kitchen or livingroom pending on the design! duh lol. gotta go measure that out tomorrow and draw up a completely new lay out!! grr.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 10:21 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I was thinking more along the lines of re-arranging furniture and how to lay it all out then realize that it wouldn't work because I forgot about a piece of large furniture, or realized I cannot move the TV or something lol
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:24 PM on May. 5, 2011

• No I have not done that.
    bether89

Answer by bether89 at 11:11 PM on May. 5, 2011

• lol furniture works too, lol. When I use to go apartment hunting, I'd have to go through every single room and think about my furniture.. some apartment layouts didn't allow for a dining room table, or in one case, a couch and TV (aside from the overly sized ONE bedroom, unless you wanted to use the hallway like layout they called he living room.
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 11:14 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Never did that much extensive planning.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 10:46 AM on May. 6, 2011

• no
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 10:48 PM on May. 6, 2011