How would you finish this sentence: Mom I thank you for...

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 10:21 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Holidays

• ..well, first, it would be 'mama'.. but, to finish the sentence: ..being the one person in this world whom i can always count on; even if it hurts you, even if im wrong. thank you for being able (and willing) to wrap your arms around me and make everything ok. thank you for knowing me better than i know me; for understanding my soul, for forgiving me my shortcomings, and for encouraging me to love myself. thank you for being the mama i want to be and for not looking down on me for not having a chance in hell of coming close. thank you for making me feel like you need me just as much as i need you.. but not an inch more. ((sorry. lol. gracious, i love my mama!!))
    eatapeach

Answer by eatapeach at 12:39 AM on May. 6, 2011

• ...setting the perfect example of what a mother should be. It's made ALL the difference in my life.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:29 PM on May. 5, 2011

• all the sacrifices that you have made for me that have helped me to become the person that I am.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:22 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Being my hero
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:23 PM on May. 5, 2011

• ... always being there no matter what.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:22 PM on May. 5, 2011

• for not having actually murdered me because now that I'm out of the house and don't talk to you, life is very good!!!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:23 PM on May. 5, 2011

• for teaching me not to STRANGLE people who drive me crazy (I would be in prison now).
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:26 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Giving me life.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:48 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Helping my family financially, without me ever asking. Supporting me going back to college.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:30 PM on May. 6, 2011

• The pretty ribbons that you would tie in my hair when I was sick. Favorite memory!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 9:56 PM on May. 6, 2011