Would you ever go back to an ex boyfriend?

I heard that Marie Osmond remarried her first ex husband. Would you ever go back to an ex? Give us a first name only. Why did you guys break up?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 10:26 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• if dh and i were to split, yes. his name is patrick we split b/c he couldn't commit to me 100% and he moved to a different state, he has told me he regrets it but it's too late now
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:29 PM on May. 5, 2011

• No I wouldn't. There was a reason we broke up in the first place and I firmly believe things have a way of repeating themselves.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:29 PM on May. 5, 2011

• maybe
    tsweetkissest

Answer by tsweetkissest at 10:31 PM on May. 5, 2011

• My ex and I broke up b/c he became incredibly controlling and he was even to able to tell me who I had talked to on the phone and what we talked about while he was at work. I also THINK he cheated on me but had NO proof. He wanted to stay together but me not live with him. I broke it off got and back together with him for a few months then he tried controlling me while i lived in my own place, so I broke it off again. He has yet to date anybody worth bringing home since we broke up more than 10 years ago. I am still in contact with his family.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:32 PM on May. 5, 2011

• No on all of mine, my ex husband alex cheated on me and was about as mature as a 2 year old, like the comic maxine said, " remarry an ex is like throwing sour milk in the trash, then fishing it out 3 days later to see if its improved."
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 10:34 PM on May. 5, 2011

• No. I think it would piss off my husband.

But in seriousness, no. There is a reason we are exes. Except for that one musician in high school…we were just too young.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:39 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Well, he was a friend with benefits. If I were single, I'd definitely try to hook up with Mike again.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 10:50 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I did and it failed horribly. Never again.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:56 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I would NEVER get back with any of my exes. EX #1, Cameron, total douche, left me to go into the Navy. We dated 3 months and then he said, oh by the way, I'm going into the military, so I tried to break it off with him, but he said to not leave him. He left after 5 months of dating, and he hasn't spoken to me since, I was basically a fuck buddy until he left. ex#2, Justin.He always talked about how great in bed he was, and how big his penis size was, and all kinds of stuff, so, I had sex with him, then after we started dating, we dated for a month and he went on a road trip with one of my best friends, thats how I met him, through my best friend, and obviously hes an idiot because he cheated on me in front of my best friend, like he wasn't going to tell me..dumped him so quick, he still doesn't even know why. ex#3, Kyle. Kyle was a very nice guy, way too emotional though...cry baby. So yeah, no way would I get back with an ex
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 11:14 PM on May. 5, 2011

• no no no if it didnt work the first time chances are it wont work a second
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:20 PM on May. 5, 2011