What are crickets payments different each time?

Does anyone have Cricket cell phones? This may be a simple question but I have good reason for asking. When I pay my bill over the internet its $35 but when I call to pay (611) its $37...is that tax or something else? I just want to make sure no one is logging into my internet on my phone...

Eveshalloween

Asked by Eveshalloween at 10:57 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• no. It's different because of the different process that you go through each time. For example if you pay your electric bill online and by phone it's the same thing (usually unless you use a "check by phone" and not debit or credit) it's basically a safe guard fee.. Completely normal mama!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 11:20 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Some places charge to pay bills over the phone. We don't have Cricket but if we pay our bill online it's free, but if we call and pay it over the phone it costs a few bucks.
    Anonymous

• I agree...it is probably because of the way you are paying. I know that if I pay my water bill online or by mail it is free...if I call to pay it through their phone system, the automated system is $3 extra, and if a live person were to help me they wanted to charge me FIFTEEN. LOL.

I don't think it is part of your actual phone charges.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:39 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Thank you ladies so much! I ususally pay my bills online but lately on the phone so When I got charged extra I was thinking something was up at my casa~ thanks again~!
    Eveshalloween

Comment by Eveshalloween (original poster) at 11:53 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Yes we have metropcs and it is the same way, online is free. If you pay in person they even charge a fee.
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 5:41 AM on May. 6, 2011