How would baby shampoo work in my hair?

And just use any brand of conditioner I just need something gentle and a little detangling that's all I just simple like that I don't need all that fancy stuff in my hair or smell. Maybe bc I am older idk why :/
Your thoughts...thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• if that's the case you can just use soap. anything will clean your hair
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:05 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Idk..Ive tried using baby shampoo..and it made my hair greasy..Im sure l'oreal kids shampoo would be fine..the fish looking bottles with the yummy smells. :D
    Ella_Bella20

Answer by Ella_Bella20 at 11:07 PM on May. 5, 2011

• i use my son's baby shampoo and it leaves my hair soft and easy to comb through. i would use it.
    akoker

Answer by akoker at 11:08 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Baby shampoo in my experience is anything but gentle. if you have color treated or permed hair. It will strip the color right out and make a perm flat. Aside from that it will clean your hair, not detangle,....conditioner will do that.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:11 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Baby shampoo actually balances your hairs PH. I wouldn't use it daily, but a few times during the week should make your hair feel soft and manageable.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:12 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I contined to use baby shampoo for my older kids like 5 - 7 and the lady who cut thier hair, said it was bad for thier hair. My dd had really fine hair and it make it even dryer and had to comb.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:18 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I used to use my kids' baby shampoo (the Johnsons stuff or whatever) and it was awful - far from gentle. I stopped using it on them after I tried it (more than once) for myself.
    Anonymous

• I don't see why not ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:57 PM on May. 6, 2011

• we all use baby shampoo in our family and it doesn't bother any of us and we are all sensitive skin types
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 4:15 PM on May. 7, 2011