Could i be pregnant

hello ladies and future friends, I have a couple issues that im dealing with. Ok first, I am on birth control and ive been on it for about 1 year now. I was also put on an antibiotic called Keflex. About two months ago my boyfriend and I were sexually active and im use to taking my pills everyday, however i accidently left my bag with my birthcontrol pills in it at home, which was for 2 days. After those 2 following days i took my pills but i doubled up because of the missed pills that i hadnt taken. My cycle started on March 21, it lasted for about 5-7 days which is normal. I had no full period for the month of april. However I did spot for like 3-4 days but i was verrrry light and pinkish. Thats was it. Its now May 5th and still no period. I did take a home pregnancy test and that was negative. I do sometimes have mood swings and lately certain food smells really get to me. Other than that im a little concearned. Ladies please help me, im in need of advice!!!

Neeshababy89

Asked by Neeshababy89 at 11:16 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you still taking bc?
    Ella_Bella20

Answer by Ella_Bella20 at 11:17 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I would take an other test and if it is neg. I would then call the dr cause there could be something else wrong. But I spotted like that when I was pregnant with my son the first month.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 11:20 PM on May. 5, 2011

• If you are still taking BC- I haven't had a period in over 4 months now on the pill....:S And my docs say it is normal for some women..
    Ella_Bella20

Answer by Ella_Bella20 at 11:21 PM on May. 5, 2011

• You could be. Antibiotics diminish the potency of the BC pill and doubling up on them afterward will do nothing for you since you've already had sex. I got pregnant using the pill and was about 11 weeks along before I found out. Definetely invest in a BC test to be sure. You don't want to be on the pill if you're pregnant.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:37 PM on May. 5, 2011

• thanks a lot ladies, I really appreciate it.
    Neeshababy89

Comment by Neeshababy89 (original poster) at 11:18 AM on May. 6, 2011

• try buy frist response test it tell u right away i missed pills & it happen to me go to doctor
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 10:39 AM on May. 7, 2011