What do you think of this name for a girl?

Saylor.

Besides the fact that it sounds and reminds you of SAILOR lol. It's different, but in a weird way I like it.

IM NOT PREGNANT OR THINKING OF USING IT lol before I get bashed, I just saw it on FB and it stuck to me. What are you opinions? I'm sure there are going to be a few haters of it lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Baby Names

• LOVE IT!!!! But that is my daughter's name! I can't beleive that so many people don't like it. I get complimented on her name all the time. And it fits her too. She has brown curly hair and it is very outgoing and vibrant and it just fits her!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:12 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Oh that poor, poor child....I really, REALLY don't like this name for any human being at all ever
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:46 PM on May. 5, 2011

• It makes me think of Sailor Moon.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 11:54 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I actually really like it!
    mackenna_tayven

Answer by mackenna_tayven at 12:52 PM on May. 6, 2011

• lol!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:47 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I can just think of the teese and tonting growing up.. Other kids will be mean and make fun... I agree with Lucky209...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:52 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I like it. I love off-the-wall names, though. My daughter's name is Rhapsody and my son's name is Imriel lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:53 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I went to junior high with a girl named Saylor. She was different and spunky, but she did get teased a lot because of her name.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 11:56 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Haha I did not think of Sailor Moon. But eww you're right! Idk, I just thought it flowed nicely or something lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:56 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I don't like.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 12:44 AM on May. 6, 2011