What would you do if...

you were randomly browsing through profiles on facebook "people you may know" area and seen your kids and dogs pictures under "their" kids albums. i am so confused, P*ssed off and feel vialated because those are my babies someone else is pretending to be theirs. WTF is wrong with people. i tried reporting this but nothing has been done. I dont know the person which makes it worse! i was only checking them out seeing if they knew someone I know- nope.
to make it more pathedic I only had my photo album public for only a few minutes because i just down loaded them and some loser managed to get them that fast onto their computer. WTF

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh wow! I have no idea what I would do...I mean of course I would ask the person what the hell they were doing but it doesnt really sound like there is much more then that that you could do....that really sucks..sorry that happened to you
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:48 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Wow. I'd be deleting my FB and everything on it with the quickness. Very, very creepy!!!
    Anonymous

• thats scary....do you get any reply back when you report it? Let FB know its a serious matter, that the children are yours and someone has taken, not tagged the pics.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:49 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Wow, that's scary. That is what freaks me out about FB.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:51 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Get this resolved as soon as you can and then dump facebook . We don't use it in our family because of the problems people have , such as yours .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:08 AM on May. 6, 2011

• could you think of anyone who could be stalking you? scary! send mark zuckerberg a message on there, he will befriend you if you ask
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 12:11 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Wow...I would be taking your pictures down immediately and reporting over and over until you got something done. That is creepy crap!!!!! What is wrong with people?!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:11 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I would first be thinking about who might have a grudge against me because if your photos were only available for a few minutes than someone would have had to have been targeting you to have acted that quickly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Unless it was someone you know setting up a phony account... quite possible.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:26 AM on May. 6, 2011

• You really need to report, report, report. That is most important!!! AND, I'd get off facebook. Not to sound smart but thats soooo odd!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 5:17 PM on May. 6, 2011