Herman Cain for 2012??

Watch the debates on Fox tonight. After the debate I think that Herman Cain is someone to keep your eye on. He clearly won the debate tonight. Before tonight I didn't know who he was.

Have you heard of Herman Cain?

SAHMinIL2

Asked by SAHMinIL2 at 11:50 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• No.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:35 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Herman Cain is someone to keep your eye on.
    doing more than that my dear, his PAC office is 38 minutes from my house. :)
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 6:44 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I watched the rerun of the debate. I wasn't impressed, was a little confused as to why he even won to be honest. He said some good things but not my favorite. I had never heard of him though, i would have to research him some. I did get a pretty good idea of who I won't be voting for....ever. 2 of them actually.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 3:25 AM on May. 6, 2011

• He is in my top 5!!!!! Many campaign dollars thus far from my wallet to his fund.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:56 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Yes, I have heard of Herman Cain. He did a radio show out of ATL for many years; he was also a candidate for the US Senate at one time.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 7:48 AM on May. 6, 2011

• i just hope all this gets eyes off Trump.....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:23 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I watched it and I can say I didn't see a winner. 3 of the 5 are still in the running (if they really run) but really, Cain, Pawlenty and Santorum are 3 I will keep an eye on. Just as I thought, once the people start hearing about and from the final candidates the idea that there are no contenders will go out the window. I think it might just turn out that it is a harder choice than one might have imagined.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:15 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I wasn't able to watch the debate. I do like Cain though! I am so happy I will be living in a Red State soon..I can hardly wait for election season to get in full swing!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:04 AM on May. 6, 2011

• No.,..Cain is ignorant....

So, Cain isn't allowed to weigh in with an opinion on the fact that Obama has repeatedly behaved a certain way?

If in the majority of polls, A overwhelmingly greater % of Americans calls themselves Christian, how is Cain ignorant?

If Cain believes that the reason he was able to overcome Cancer is because God has a greater purpose for him, how is that ignorant?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:56 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Planned genocide?

That is pretty much in line with the ideals and views of the founder of Planned Parenthood, isn't it? Ohh yes, Margaret Sanger and her plan for Black Genocide... Her historical time line of encouraging black genocide.....  You can refuse to look at ALL the facts... Or you can, with your narrow minded passion~ pick and choose what you want to believe....  If sweet had her way, she would re-write history with only HER version of the facts acceptable... 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:02 PM on May. 6, 2011