I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I AIN'T GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE........

I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I AIN'T GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE FROM....

angry

I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE ANY MORE CRAP FROM MY X .... YEAH!!

WHAT'S YOUR "THAT'S IT"...BARKING DOG, NOISY NEIGHBORS, COUCH POTATOE SPOUSE, INLAWS, CO WORKERS WITH ATTITUDES, GOVERNMENT, ETC.????  GET IT OFF YOUR CHESS...SOCK TO EM!!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO bump  LET'S KEEP IT GOING.....YEAH  csjoy1

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 12:02 AM on May. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• When my dh says he wants to do all these things then sits on his lazy ass and sleeps and nothing gets done. I can feel my blood boiling.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 12:13 AM on May. 6, 2011

• my advice, he's pushing your buttons and he knows it. kill him with kindness and never let him see you cry,,, it'll get him every time.
    I use to let my ex frustrate the crap out of me - but remember it takes two have an arguement. if you refuse to agree back - there isn't much he can do, but stand there and yell and talk to himself.
    it did take me several months to realize this..
    have a good friend to call and vent, too BUT don't let him know, it upsets you - that just means he is winning at his own game.
    hang in there.. and Good Luck...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 12:15 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I'm not going to take it anymore from this damn stray cat LP brought home...our cats can't stand him, nor can he stand them. It has been 4 days!!!!!!!!!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:20 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Lazy people around my house that refuse to help me do anything just because they don't want to get up unless it is something that they really want to do.

amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:11 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I would say I am not going to take it anymore from a woman who s a lunatic and always wants drama! I QUIT!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:38 AM on May. 6, 2011

• you rockTHAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING YEAH!  Thanks Ladies....we're just RAVIN UP...KEEP EM COMING.....YAHOOOOOOOO

csjoy1

Comment by csjoy1 (original poster) at 10:43 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I have a squirrel in my attic and my hubby won't get up there I want to rip off the roof so he will leave I hate hearing it up there.
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:02 AM on May. 6, 2011

• LOL rinamom...he must be waiting for it to die on its own.

Today the kids don't have school and 2 of them always end up fighting. i'm not going to take it and sympathize with my daughter anymore when she gets hurt. i'm tired of it. i'll find another way to deal with it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:48 AM on May. 6, 2011