In or out, kid!!!!!!! adult content

I have been having sporadic contractions almost every day for a couple weeks when I overexert myself. I have been dilated to a 1 1/2 or 2 for at least a week. Yesterday I was having contractions steadily for HOURS, and then they went away with some fluids, and when I had LP check me, he said I hadn't changed at all.

TMI...but I haven't had a solid poop in weeks, which everyone says is nature's way of clearing me out for delivery, so what is the darn hold up?! LOL

WTH!!! This is my 3rd baby, and I am SO ready to be done. I have never had anything like this happen to me before. I am still a little early to go...between 36 and 37 weeks, but my OB says he thinks this baby will be quite large and that he wouldn't stop my labor at this point if I go.

Has anyone had this happen with them? And how long did it take from this point? I feel like I am on the brink. Every time I sit up or roll over, I feel like my water is going to break all over because of the pressure.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:07 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am 36 weeks and 5 days and I have been experiencing the same exact things as you except, I haven't dilated at all. I'm just so over being pregnant. The doctor told me that if I was to go into labor they'd go ahead and deliver her also. I've been walking alot but it's just not happening yet. I'm so tired of all this pain and the pressure is completely awful but I guess she's just not ready yet. Sorry I'm not of much help but just thought I'd let you know I can identify with you. BTW... when are you due?
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 1:36 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I was dialated 1 1/2 for about a month with contractions finally went in labor due to me wearing hills lol. I was all tummy wore hills at a furneral and later that night it was time. Have you been walking??
    youngmoma07

Answer by youngmoma07 at 1:04 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I'm due May 28th, and yes, I have been walking...well, at least getting a lot of exercising. I'm definitely nesting.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 9:37 AM on May. 6, 2011

• yes my friend had 4 baby same thing happen to her she whent in about 3 weeks its ok
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 4:24 PM on May. 6, 2011