UGH

Okay so i've hooked up with this guy... we used to go to school together. You could say he's my booty call but it was really only that once. The second time we made plans it was too late so we canceled........ well now I want to make them again because he's taking forever to make the move! He did say come over a few days ago but I knew he was kidding. Does it seem desperate to ask to chill this weekend ? How do I ask! ? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• oh, you must be reading my mind... we've been friend for many years and we don't see each other but every few months. because of work and kids. we're both divorced and it's tough to just find time. for him and I to meet up. it's very frustrating, but it is what is - for now..
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 12:12 AM on May. 6, 2011

• No it's not desperate. Just call him start up a regular conversation and just casually ask what hes doing this weekend. If he says nothing say you were just wondering if he wanted to hang out or something. If he already has plans just go with it and make something up like if you also have plans..just so you dont look stupid lol!!
    youngmoma07

Answer by youngmoma07 at 12:16 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Absolutely, go for it momma!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:29 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Also, he may not have been kidding. People feel vulnerable in new relationships and don't want to put themselves out there for rejection, but also realise they have to put it out there SOMEHOW. S/O and I did this for a long time. As a result, we hardly ever saw each other. Turns out we were both frustrated as hell by the other just hinting instead of straight out asking. Give it a shot!
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 11:58 AM on May. 6, 2011