After you had your baby? ((Really Personal)) adult content

After you gave vaginal birth to your baby did you vagina go back to the way it was before you had the baby? If so how long did it take? If not did it get tight again? ((sorry its a such a personal question but i am really curious))

MommyToBTiffany

Asked by MommyToBTiffany at 12:31 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My hubby tells me its better now then before that im tighter. Not sure if I believe him on that but I do know it took long then 6wks to heal.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 12:39 AM on May. 6, 2011

• We had sex 5 weeks after my daughter was born and mine was tighter than before. So, yes they do go back to normal or sometimes better!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 7:51 AM on May. 6, 2011

• my hubby tells me its tighter than before and now im having another baby in july so I will find out if it gets even tighter this time or the opposite
    mommyof0210

Answer by mommyof0210 at 9:24 AM on May. 6, 2011

• yes but i couldn"t have sex 4 6 weeks cause mine tore & bleed but yea after stiches whent away abot 3 months it got back tight also u can but tighen up cream to help that problem its ok we all waunt know that!
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 4:21 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Do ur kagel exersizes. Google it if u don't know what it is.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:20 PM on May. 6, 2011