Any tips on getting pregnant??

My husband and I have been trying for at least 6 months now. We've tried positioning pillows, cutting caffeine and sugars, taking vitamins. Does anybody have any tips?? We haven't told either of our families that we've been trying in case something is seriously wrong with one of us. I hope that's not the case, but until we've tried for at least a year, a doctor won't see us!!!! Have no where else to get answers!!! Please help!!!:)

Mrs.Vera

Asked by Mrs.Vera at 12:38 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. it will teach you how to chart your cycles and time sex to best take advantage of your fertile time.

Baby dust to you!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:43 AM on May. 6, 2011

• If he wears briefs or tight pants, he should wear boxers and/or looser clothing "down there." Sperm count goes down if he's too hot. Does he bike ride and wear tight biker's style pants? They are "too hot," too! Don't shower in too-hot water and forget about baths and jacuzzi's/saunas for a while. Loosen up for a month or so and see if that helps...it's helped a number of people I know. Good luck!

KissesNcupcakes

Answer by KissesNcupcakes at 1:03 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Thank you for the tips!!! I will get that book. I've been using a calendar to chart my cycles. As far as tight clothing, He wears boxers and his pants are loose fitting as well. He takes colder baths/showers than I do. I've cut myself back and have been tuning the water down several degrees as well. I've heard that it could also cause the woman to become infertile. I really appreciate the tips!! Thank you!!!
    Mrs.Vera

Comment by Mrs.Vera (original poster) at 4:07 AM on May. 6, 2011

• If I were you I'd try to see a chiropractor.Sometimes it can be as simple as a slight misalighnment. I've known 3 people now who have done this and it worked like a charm.
    grandma11or12

Answer by grandma11or12 at 1:01 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Thank you grandma!!! I will try that as well!!!!! I really hope this works for us!! I look at some of the girls (literally) in my city that have babies and they resent them! It makes me sick because we've been trying and and haven't conceived and these girls that are now moms would rather party and do drugs than take care of their precious little ones. There's no doubt in my mind that my husband I wouldn't make fantastic parents!!! We've briefly talked about adoption if we can't conceive. I'm still praying that it happens!!! Thank you all so much for the tips and if anything else comes to mind, please let me know!!! Thank you!!!
    Mrs.Vera

Comment by Mrs.Vera (original poster) at 9:09 PM on May. 6, 2011

• ok try different ways like doggy style after sex u lay pillow down on floor stand on head, take segene homies med it will help
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 10:30 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Haven't stood on my head yet!! That will be interesting!! :) Thank you!
    Mrs.Vera

Comment by Mrs.Vera (original poster) at 5:19 AM on May. 9, 2011