My babies will be 1 in august and im stumped on what to do for a party theme any suggestions?

tasha1229

Asked by tasha1229 at 1:07 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Entertainment

• I did mickey mouse.. if theyre girls you could do minnie mouse.. Depends on how you want to throw it and how much you want to put into it. you can buy all the premade party stuff at a party store, or you can make up your own theme and get your own cups etc.but all of that is pricey. my boys will be 2 in september and I'm thinking about a monsters theme or a vechile theme like "on the go" theme but i think its best to do something your baby recognizes like a character or something thye like to look at like a truck etc.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:11 AM on May. 6, 2011

• twins?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 6, 2011

• First birthday we kept it simple, we had a BBQ at a national park where there was a small free water park, everyone had a ball, I just did a color theme, pink and blue balloons streamers and plates etc....and a blue and pink cake. I know many people want to go all out for the 1st birthday but to us it was more about spending the special day with family and friends and the kids having fun......at 1 they dont get what all the hoopla is about anyway.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:12 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I did the backyardigans for my daughter's 1st birthday and her 2nd birthday just past and i did dora cus she loves dora .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:14 AM on May. 6, 2011

• thanks guys i was thinking of keeping it simple since they are still young and don't really know much. i thought about pebbles and bamm bamm but i've been looking online and found nothing
    tasha1229

Comment by tasha1229 (original poster) at 1:15 AM on May. 6, 2011

• who needs a theme? Just have a backyard BBQ or park picnic. Let 'em smoosh some cake and play in the kiddie pool while the grown ups catch up. That's what we did.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 2:17 PM on May. 6, 2011

• One year olds are more attracted to the wrapping papers on the presents more than anything else.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:35 PM on May. 10, 2011