Pain

I am 27.5 weeks, measuring 35.5 weeks, I have a constant stabbing pain in my low right back, more towards my side. Dr. says to go to labor and delivery first thing in the morning, any ideas?

JohnsonFamily5

Asked by JohnsonFamily5 at 1:12 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When I was 21 weeks, I had a stabbing pain like that in my lower back and side. It felt terrible, it turned out I had a kidney stone...sooooo not fun. It may just be something like that. Drink lots and lots and lots of water. But you should definitely go to labor and delivery first thing.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 1:18 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I measured 40 weeks at 33, it was because baby was footlong breech at the time. Hope all is well! God bless!
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 2:23 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Are you sure when you had your LMP?
    amberpatterson

• Mine was very odd on my LMP. October 1st 2010, I had my Mirena IUD removed due to it implanting on my uterus. I started my period that same day. It last like the normal, 3-4 days. Then around November 1st, my period didn't come, it was late....showed up November 6-7, lasted 2-3 days. Then about 1 week after that period stopped, I got my implantation bleeding, and that is when I found out I was pregnant. I called the on call nurse last night when all the pain started, and she told me that if I am measuring ahead, to go to labor and delivery. Well I had no sitter at that time, so I had to wait till now. I am packing my stuff and heading up to the hospital, I will update when I get back.
    JohnsonFamily5

Comment by JohnsonFamily5 (original poster) at 9:56 AM on May. 6, 2011

• yes don"t drink or eat relax streath arms out wrap hands around anckles helps with pain in back rub up side U relax pratice pee & pushing is this your 1st baby? congerations
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 4:12 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Nope, this is 2nd preg....but its my 3rd baby.
    JohnsonFamily5

Comment by JohnsonFamily5 (original poster) at 4:57 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Update?
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 9:54 AM on May. 15, 2011