Is it less "provoking" to release photos of the other 3 men killed and not release the one of Bin Laden?

confused

banana-bear

Asked by banana-bear at 1:14 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it's easier to be transparent when the consequences are due to someone else'sactions. He ordered that Bin Laden be killed and the consequences are all his. I'm willing to give him the credit for the kill, as he is the one that ordered it be done and gave orders to the team that is under his direction. He will also have to own the consequences of the action he ordered.   Bush can't be blamed for the fallout from BinLaden's murder.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:53 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Keeping things from the public is how Obama is running his transparent admin.
    He likes to keep things from us.lol
    Oh well,I thought he wanted these sorts of things out in the open prior to his Presidency, now of course he wants them covered up. Until he wants them out in the open again. When he'll be hiding something else.
    It's hard to keep up with this man.
    How many times will the WTC bombings be shown on the tenth anniversary? Is it ok to incite us Americans with those gruesome photos? because we get to watch those almost yearly.
    We can see Zakawri's photo's online anytime, and Ghadafi's son's death photos online anytime.
    One blown up head kinda looks like every other blown up head. Kwim?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 6:56 AM on May. 6, 2011

• It wouldn't really matter. Just our very existences is provoking to them.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:43 AM on May. 6, 2011

• No, because it's not provoking for any of them to be released
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:08 AM on May. 6, 2011

• No, I feel they should have laid him out just like the other 3. Now it's too late, the conspiracies have started and people will say it's not him. I do believe he's dead but sometimes 100% proof is needed! Especially with the story changing every day on this mission.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:33 AM on May. 6, 2011

• oh and we get to see Sadam Husseins and his son's death photos anytime online too. How about that video of Danny Pearl being beheaded?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 6:59 AM on May. 6, 2011

• , and Ghadafi's son's death photos online anytime
    ---
    ( I meant to type Saddam, not Ghaddafi )
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:01 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I honestly think that even if the photos of Bin Laden were released there would still be skeptics. I do want to see the proof though. I know its horrible to say, but I dont trust the government 100%. Also when Sadaam Hussein was killed and his 2 sons, their pics were released, so WHY NOT Bin Ladens?
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 3:57 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I would think so?
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:19 AM on May. 6, 2011

• From my understanding, those pics were purchased by the news organization and then published. The government had nothing to do with it.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 3:16 AM on May. 6, 2011