Ovarian Cyst and Pregnancy!!

I just found out in tuesday that i was pregnant..I took 2 pregnancy test and both came up postive in less than 1 min...Then the following day i went to the clinic amd they took a pregnancy test and it came up positive...so i called my Ob and got an appointment today..When i went in everything was going good..the pregnancy test came up positive and then when he went to do the Ultrasound he found 2 cyst on my ovaries..and he told me that might be what is making the test positive but i stll had the amnioic sac and it looked just like an ultrasound at 5 weeks should look..but i am freaking out..me and my fiance really were excited and wanted to add another little bundle on joy to our family and i am just wondering if anyone else has gone thru this and if you got False positives on your pregnancy test???...I really just need some advice!!

JoshysMomma19

Asked by JoshysMomma19 at 1:26 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Health

• I really think you're pregnant, I have a few friends with ovarian cysts, but it was no denying they were pregnant. I believe you ARE :)
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 2:33 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I had cysts during my 5 week ultrasound with my son. Did you ask the doctor to clarify if you were or weren't pregnant?
    jess_merrick874

Answer by jess_merrick874 at 3:28 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I had ovarian cysts while pregnant with both my boys; I would have asked my OB to verify that I was definitely pregnant also though
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:30 AM on May. 6, 2011

• He showed me the amnotic sac an showed me the yolk and everything...he gave me the prenatal vitamins and didnt ever say i wasnt pregnant he just said he wanted to keep an eye on it..I was so confused and distrat that i didnt know what to ask..but i have an appointment this thursday and i have alot of questions to ask!!..Thank you all !!
    JoshysMomma19

Comment by JoshysMomma19 (original poster) at 9:45 AM on May. 6, 2011

• What an idiot for telling you that. I'd switch Drs
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:20 AM on May. 6, 2011