I hope nobody feels awkward or weird talking to me cus of how old i am ?

I know some older people think they don't need to talk to you cus your to young or they think you don't know what your talking about but for those who didn't see my post the question was ''how old do i look'' with a pic included i'm just gonna briefly introduce myself i guess lol well i'm 20 years old i have a little girl that just turned 2 in april and a son on the way that is due in september and yes i am married i've known my husband for a very long time before we actually got together and got engaged and got married we've known each other since middle school been friends since and got together the beginning our senior year we were engaged for a year before we got married and we've been married for a year and 2 months already and still going strong and yes he is the father of both of my kids .If any of yall have any questions or will like to know more about myself cus i'm mature for my age as i get told that everyday i will be gladly to answer them down below .No bashing please .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 1:40 AM on May. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have a friend who is 27 who wanted nothing to do with my other friend that is 23. I am 25. the 27yr old kept saying that my 23 yr old friend had no life experience, that she didn't know what she was talking about half the time. But that 23yr old had more life experience than I did, so her thinking really didn't make sense. She just didnt like the girl and kept trying to use her age. She even went so far as to say something negative about her having a baby at 22, then I told her I had my son at 20, so what does that make me, and she kind of backed out of it. Some people can be ridiculous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Hi, I'm not uncomfortable at all talking to you, but you may be me because I am older than you, lol My name is actually Kathy, I love having fun and staying young. I'm very sarcastic and tend to catch some off guard :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:48 AM on May. 6, 2011

• How old am I? LOL, JK
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:49 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Anony@ Yes people take age very seriously and i have no idea why my husband is 19 and he is a manager for a gas station and makes really good money for his age and when people that are older than him find out and been with the company longer they stop talking to him and start being really rude to him just cus of his age i don't understand how people can be like that just of age difference i just see it as a number :-)
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 1:50 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Kathy675@ Lol
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 1:54 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Im 20 too!
    MSherrill1811

Answer by MSherrill1811 at 1:56 AM on May. 6, 2011

• MSherrill1811@ Really when is your birthday and do you have kids or are you married or engaged or have a boyfriend i thought i would come out of the shell and tell people how old i am :-)
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 1:59 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I'm 21. I have an almost 2 year old son and a daughter that'll be here in 16 days. I'm also married (been married for 1 year 4 months and been together for nearly 6 years) and we knew each other for a long time before we got together also. He is the father of both of my children too. I think some people do tend to judge others based on their age without getting to know them first and I find this silly. I definitely understand where you're coming from.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 2:07 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Tiffanynichols@ It doesn't bother me but i know it bothers older people when they find out how old you are especially if your younger than them my husband comes home everyday saying he doesn't get respect at work cus of how old he is and he says none of his employees wanna listen to him but they have no choice so they still do but they do everything half ass .
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 2:15 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I like NICE people. I dont care how old you are ! I'd rather hang with a nice child, or a nice granny than hang out with a grump who was my own age ! Welcome to cafe mom Alexia !
    Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 2:19 AM on May. 6, 2011