Do you ever miss one-night-stands?

I do, a lot lately!

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 1:53 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nope. never!
    MSherrill1811

Answer by MSherrill1811 at 1:54 AM on May. 6, 2011

• No. Nunca
    Guys just want to use you and do not think twice about it. I would not trade my life now for a one stand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Nope. I do miss college parties and going out whenever with whoever and doing whatever. Things changed for the better tho. I love my BF to more than anything so its worth it.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 2:02 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Don't miss what you never had.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:04 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I don't understand how it would be possible for me to MISS anything that I have never had. I DO understand what it means to miss something.......hence my use of the word "miss". WOW..... (case in point above), I am very worried for my son's generation judging by the parents comments I have come across here.
    truthteller0722

Comment by truthteller0722 (original poster) at 2:28 AM on May. 6, 2011

• no i don't. i have had a couple of one night stands but i hate the feeling that i got immediately afterwards. it is a feeling of emptiness/what now. it honestly feels sleazy. i prefer the feeling of closeness i have after making love to a man i am in a relationship with, it is a warm and fuzzy feeling. can't beat that!!!
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:31 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Not really. I miss having the freedom to be flirty and coy and know that I can make a guy want me. I always found the sex part.... anticlimatic lol pun intended
    The lead up to it was more fun
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:42 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Yes & no. The only "one-nighters" I had were with guys I actually knew - it wasn't like I met a stranger, got laid, and went on my way - we dated, or knew each other however else, decided being a couple wasn't for us, came across each other later, had a little fun, and parted ways again. It was exciting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I've only been with my husband so I can safely say that I certainly do not miss anything.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 1:33 PM on May. 6, 2011

• what, no way!! you never know what you're gonna get, sounds like some role playing should be happening;)
    there's creeps in the world, remember!? lol i understand tho what you're saying
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 10:50 PM on May. 7, 2011